Working for Public Bodies

Whether you work in a county council, district council, parish council or unitary authority, national park, conservation or planning body – indeed any publicly funded institution - over the past few years you have experienced budget cuts (with the prospect of more to come), probably accompanied by increasing demand for your services. 

Providing in house for all of your human resources needs – allowing for the range and variety of challenges you meet every week – is becoming increasingly difficult. And what contingency do you have if one or two key personnel are missing? 

HR ONE combines years of experience working for one of the UK’s largest local authorities with a keen business sense and an eye for best value..

To find out more about what HR ONE can do for you, click on the links, call us on 01392 38 55 55 or drop us an email by   clicking here.